Pet Rules of Etiquette
Man’s best friend may accompany our customers in the common areas of THE AVENUE at White Marsh. Please remember ...not all stores permit access to non-service pets and those that do may have rules in addition to the following:
- Pets are to remain leashed at a maximum length of 4 feet or contained inside a carrier or pet stroller.
- Pets must be under the direct physical control of an adult 18 years of age or older while on property.
- At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her pet unattended or tethered to objects (i.e. trees or poles).
- Pets visiting the property must be in compliance with all applicable laws, including those pertaining to dog licensing and vaccinations.
- Pets exhibiting aggressive, disruptive or intimidating behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners/guardians are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their pets.
- Pets are to remain out of all tree wells and flower beds, as this would be damaging to the Center’s landscaping.
- Owners are required to have the appropriate waste clean up materials
and pick up after their pets. If you forget a waste bag, they are available
at Spoiled Rotten K-9 for your convenience.